System fire extinguishing method: fully submerged
Maximum single area protection area: 500㎡
System nominal working pressure (20 ℃): 2.5MPa
Maximum working pressure of the system: 4.2MPa
Maximum filling density of fire extinguishing agent: ≤950kg / ㎡
The system has a delay start function: delay 30S
Fire extinguishing agent spray time: ≤10S
Working environment temperature of fire extinguishing system: 0 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
System startup mode: automatic, electrical manual, manual operation for mechanical applications
System automatic power: DC24V ± 3V, 1.1A
Bottle group specifications: 70L, 90L, 120L
Scope of application
This cabinet type device does not need to set a dedicated bottle group. The entire cabinet is set in a protective area. It is suitable for small protective areas such as computer rooms, archives, valuables storage, and communication room. Several cabinet type devices are used in combination. It also protects larger protective areas. This device can be used when a dedicated bottle group cannot be set in the building, or there is a bottle group, but the transportation distance is too long to meet the requirements of engineering design, or it is inconvenient to install the system pipe network in the protective area.
How to use the device
● After the installation of the device is completed, it can be put into use only after it has passed the inspection by the relevant department.
● The device can be started in three modes: automatic control, manual control and mechanical emergency manual control. In general, manual control should be used, and it can be converted to automatic control when there is no one in the protection zone. When automatic control and manual control cannot be performed, mechanical emergency manual control should be used.
● Automatic control: Turn the control mode selection key on the control panel to the "Auto" position, and the fire extinguishing system is in the automatic control state. When a fire occurs in the protection area, the fire detector sends out a fire signal, and the alarm controller immediately emits sound and light alarm signals. The control panel receives two independent fire alarm signals, issues a linkage command, and shuts down the linkage device. After a 30-second delay , Issued a fire extinguishing instruction, opened the solenoid valve to release the starting gas, the starting gas opened the fire extinguishing agent container valve through the starting pipeline to release the fire extinguishing agent, and implemented the fire extinguishing.
● (Electrical) manual control: Turn the control mode selection key on the control panel to the "manual" position, and the fire extinguishing system is in the manual control state. When a fire occurs in a protective area, you can press the start button on the manual control box or control panel to start the fire extinguishing system in accordance with the prescribed procedures to release the fire extinguishing agent and extinguish the fire. In the state of automatic control, (electrical) manual control can still be achieved.
● Mechanical emergency manual control: When a fire occurs in a protected area and the fire extinguishing controller cannot issue a fire extinguishing instruction, all personnel should be immediately notified to evacuate the scene, close the linkage equipment, and then pull out the safety sleeve on the solenoid valve and depress the round head Open the solenoid valve with the handle and release the starting gas, then the container valve can be opened to release the fire extinguishing agent and extinguish the fire. If at this time encounter the solenoid valve repair or start the cylinder to fill the starting gas or other reasons can not open the container valve, the mechanical emergency start handle on the fire extinguisher container valve should be pulled down to open the container valve, release the fire extinguishing agent, and implement the fire.
● When a fire alarm is issued, but it is found that the situation changes within the delay time, and it is not necessary to start the fire extinguishing system to extinguish the fire, you can press the emergency stop button on the manual control box or control panel to stop the fire control controller from issuing the fire extinguishing instruction. .